Our contact details
Name: Relek LTD
Address: London, England, UK
By continuing to use our apps or this website or any of our services after these changes are posted, you agree to the revised policy.
Information collected from Merchants
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account: You can see the detail here. We collect this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide customer support when you contact us, provide you with advertising and marketing.
Information collected from Merchants’ customers via App
For us to be able to provide you with our Services and support, for you to better serve your customers, and to improve our Services via our App we require certain information from your Customers. This information is provided with consent from the customers, with the goal of delivering our ‘build-the-look’ services when creating an Account.
Here are the details:
· Name: We collect the First Name and Last Name provided by your customers for the Account feature of the app.
· E-Mail Address: We collect the e-mail address provided by your customers for the Account feature of the app.
· Likes/Dislikes: We collect items liked and disliked by your customers to enable a personalised recommendation algorithm.
· Purchase History: We collect information about previous customer orders for to enable the personalised recommendation algorithm.
Information collected when you visit our Website
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. We collect the information using the following technologies:
· "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, including how to disable them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
· "Log files" track actions occurring on the site, and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
· "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
How we share information
We share your Personal Information with the following third parties to help us conduct our business and support our customers.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website, our apps. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information at google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
You can also opt out of Google Analytics at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for any information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We will not:
Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
How long we keep your data
We’ll store your data in our database for as long as you have an active account on the Digital Marketplace.
If your account becomes inactive
If your account becomes inactive, we’ll keep any data related to your account (for example your email address or password, User Profile, etc.) for 3 years, in which it will be permanently deleted. If you prefer, you can ask us to delete this information earlier.
Relek LTD processes and stores personal information using our server(s) based in the United Kingdom.
Relek understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are a merchant or customer and wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require that you provide us with acceptable verification of your identity before providing access to such information.